Durable, UV-resistant booms contain oil spills on calm waters to keep them from spreading.
Find a Distributor Become a Distributor
- Floats to surround and stop oil spills or debris from spreading on calm waters
- UV-resistant, PVC-coated shell is packed with light-weight foam
- Above water height of 15cm; submerged depth of 30cm
- Quality construction provides 3,400kg. actual breaking strength
- Highly visible yellow color for instant recognition in emergency situations
- Snap hooks secure and overlap booms
- Add PIG Oil-Only Booms to absorb petroleum-based pollutants
||46cm W x 30.5m L
||Break Strength: 3,400kg (7500 lb.)
|# per Pallet:
Product Data Sheet (PDS)
National Oil Spill Disaster Contingency Plan (NOS-DCP) 3.3.15 (c)
Coastal state governments and state pollution control boards shall maintain adequate quantity of basic pollution response equipment like deflective booms, fence booms, spray equipment along with specialised equipment for beach protection and shoreline cleanup.
National Oil Spill Disaster Contingency Plan (NOS-DCP) 8.3.2
Conventional oil spill response booms and skimmers may be used to contain and recover spills of floating chemicals.