We reserve Our right to modify or substitute or repeal or re-enact this policy. Thus, we recommend that You keep yourself updated with the present policy to understand how we treat your information.
- “Account” means a unique account created by You to access Our Services or parts thereof through Our Website.
- “Automated” means any equipment capable of operating automatically in response to instructions given for the purpose of processing data.
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Policy) refers to New Pig India Private Limited (New Pig), having CIN U51101DL2015PTC277457 and registered address at C-23, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi- 110049, India and shall include its affiliates, parent company, undertakings etc.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that Website among its many uses. For more information on cookies, kindly visit: allaboutcookies.org
- “Country” refers to the territory of India.
- “Data Fiduciary” means any person, including the State, a company, any juristic entity or any individual who alone or in conjunction with others determines the purpose and means of processing your personal data, Company (New Pig).
- “Data Principal” means the natural person to whom the personal data relates, You.
- “Data Processor” means any person, including the State, a company, any juristic entity or any individual, who processes personal data on behalf of a data fiduciary;
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” means data about or relating to a natural person who is directly or indirectly identifiable, having regard to any characteristic, trait, attribute, or any other feature of the identity of such natural person, whether online or offline, or any combination of such features with any other information, and shall include any inference drawn from such data for the purpose of profiling
- “Processing” in relation to personal data, means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data, and may include operations such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, use, alignment or combination, indexing, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, restriction, erasure, or destruction
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company who facilitate us in providing Our Services or to perform Services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is being used.
- “Service” refers to Our Website and Services provided by us via electronic sources including Internet.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated using the Website or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” refers to Our Website accessible at https://www.newpig.in and Services provided thereon.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
We may collect the following information among others:
- Contact information such as name, address, contact details including telephone number, email id, birth date, Usage Data, Cookies etc.
- If You are creating an account then we maintain record of all the information requested from You, including the information provided by You for creation of the account. You may not be required to enter all information but if You choose to withhold any requested information, you may not be eligible to participate in or receive full benefit of Our Website.
- We may collect your financial data if You are requesting Our Services.
- We collect your activity on our website including your browsing history.
- We may publish Our promotional offers, surveys, contests etc. as is legally permitted to be held, and in such an event we may ask you for any information as required. Your consent to enter in to any such event is your deemed consent for us to process the data provided for Our business activities.
- Information provided by You in order to receive Our promotional offers and others.
- Any content / information submitted to us by You
In addition to the above-mentioned information, we might as well consult marketing or demographic third-party firms to gather Personal Information to improve Our Services and marketing efforts.
Retention of your Information?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it was collected for, and three years thereafter as required under law of limitation. To determine the appropriate data retention period of your data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which your Personal Information is processed, whether those purposes can be achieved through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. We may retain some personal data to comply with Our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to allow us to manage Our rights (for example to assert Our claims in courts) or for statistical or historical purposes. When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is removed from Our systems and records or anonymized so that You can no longer be identified from it.
Distribution & Disclosure of your Personal Information
To provide its products and Services and effectively run its business, we need to transfer and share your Personal Information. Transfer and sharing of Personal Information may occur only with your explicit consent which You hereby grant by your continued usage of Our Website.
How Information Is Used and With Whom It Is Shared
We use your personally identifiable information to enhance the New Pig Website and to personalize your experience. We may process your Personal Information for purposes necessary for the performance of a contract with You, for example for the processing or fulfilment of the provision of Our Services, and to comply with Our legal obligations.
We may process your Personal Information for the purposes of Our legitimate interests. This includes processing for business creation, development, management, and statistical and research purposes, which will include analysis and tracking your behaviour on Our Website.
We may process your Personal Information for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your Personal Information then we will obtain your separate consent at that time, and You will also have the right to withdraw your consent to processing for these specific purposes (see ‘Right to Withdraw Consent’ section below).
You may receive marketing and promotional communications (including catalogues) from us, if You have given your consent, and where You have not opted out of receiving marketing communications. You can ask us to stop sending You marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to You or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, by doing so You will miss out on all amazing offers and Our new products. From time to time, New Pig also contacts customers or potential customers by phone, mail, fax or email for the purpose of soliciting feedback, distributing company newsletters or press releases, or announcing new products or Services.
Financial information that is collected from You may be used to check your qualifications for registration and billing/invoicing You for providing Our Services. Finally, we may “share” your Personal Information with third parties which perform data processing (e.g. maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.) on Our behalf. Any such third parties will be under an obligation to us to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We may also collect and report to third parties (such as content and Service providers and advertisers), aggregated information from Our Website.
Please note that we may process your Personal Information for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which it is using your data.
We may use the Services of third parties to collect and use anonymous information about your visits to and interactions with Our Website through the use of technologies such as cookies to personalize advertisements for goods and Services. To learn more, or to opt-out of receiving online display advertisements tailored to your interests by Our third-party partners, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
New Pig uses prevalent industry practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information such as firewalls and authentication protection among other physical restrictions. New Pig will periodically review its security policies and implement changes from time to time.
Thus, the importance of securing your Personal Data cannot be reiterated but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights Under This Policy
Depending on the facts and circumstances related to the Personal Information collected or obtained about You – including, for example, the nature of the information processed or where You are located or reside – You may have rights regarding the Personal Information held about You under the applicable laws. These may include the right to request information about, or access to, the Personal Information held, and rights to complain about how your Personal Information is handled. We are committed to honouring your legal rights whilst ensuring that such rights are exercised in accordance with Our legal and ethical obligations. As such, we offer certain rights as following to You in connection with your Personal Information limited to Our own legal rights and obligations:
Right to confirmation and access
You may ask Our confirmation- whether the data is processing or has been processed and request whether We hold Personal Information about You and request a record or a description of your Personal Information including information about the identity of all third parties, or categories of third parties, who have, or have had access to the information under the applicable laws.
Right to correction and deletion
You may request the correction or deletion of your Personal Information where it is inaccurate, irrelevant, excessive, out of date, incomplete, misleading, or obtained unlawfully. You may also request the destruction or deletion of your Personal Information record that We are no longer authorised to retain.
If You wish to change your information, remove your information from Our database or no longer receive communications from us in future, please email email@example.com.
Right to objection
You have a right to object on reasonable grounds to the processing of your Personal Information where the processing is carried out in order to protect Our legitimate interests or your legitimate interests, unless the law provides for such processing.
Right to withdraw consent
In the limited circumstances where You may have provided your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your Personal Information for a specific purpose – for example, in relation to direct marketing You have indicated You would like to receive from Us – You have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing.
You can exercise this option at any time by contacting Us either by post or email. Once We have received notification that You have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes You originally agreed to, unless We have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Right to receive data in a structured manner
You have the right to obtain your data in a structured manner, which is commonly used and is in a computer readable format when the data is processed via automated means.
Right to complain
We strive to resolve any query or concern You raise about Our use of your Personal Information. However, if You believe that your Personal Information is not being lawfully processed by Us under applicable laws, you may lodge a complaint with us.
For contacting us, kindly mail us to at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Personal Information
Our website is designed for a general audience and is not directed towards Children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from any Child. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a Child, we will promptly delete that information. If You believe that a Child may have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Individuals of whom New Pig has an email or physical address can opt out of receiving regular mail, email, telephone or fax solicitations, surveys, mailings, or other communications from New Pig by calling us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. New Pig does not share email addresses with any outside companies, other than to distributors or service provider engaged to service such individuals.
Individuals who do not want their address released to outside companies can opt out by calling us or by emailing email@example.com, but this may affect our ability to provide services to you.
Legally Required Disclosure
New Pig Corporation may be required, by applicable law, subpoena, court order or other legal process to disclose your personally identifiable information, and it is Our policy to comply with any such requirements.
Contacting New Pig Corporation
If You have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, you can contact:
Web Services Manager
New Pig India Private Limited
A 403 – 404, Spazedge, Gurgaon- 122 002, India