PIG® DrainBlocker® Drain Cover - PLR412
Protect your storm drains with the patented design that seals tight and won't rip. Guaranteed.
- Ext. Dia. 30cm x 1.3cm H
- Fits Drains up to 15cm dia.
- Patented two-layer design seals tight to protect drains and won't rip. Guaranteed.
- Use cover for quick spill response or long-term, outdoor deployment without worrying about degradation
- Vinyl composite top layer resists stretching, ripping and tearing
- DuPont Elvaloy technology provides lifelong flexibility plus chemical, UV and infrared light resistance to vinyl top
- Super-sealing urethane bottom layer conforms to uneven surfaces and tightly seals drain openings to block liquid
- Cover withstands prolonged exposure to diesel fuel and gasoline, even when completely submerged
- Ideal for drain protection where liquid transfers, washdowns or other leak- and spill-prone jobs are common
- Eliminates the need to frequently deploy and remove a temporary cover or permanently seal your drains
- High-visibility yellow top layer draws attention to spills for increased safety
- Includes a nylon storage bag for easy transportation and fast spill response
- Note: Elvaloy top can become slippery when wet. Please use caution.
|Use With:||Round Drains Up to 15cm dia.|
|Dimensions:||ext. dia. 30cm x 1.3cm H|
|Drain Size:||Up to 15cm dia.|
|Ideal For:||Repeated Use or Frequent Washdowns|
|Max liquid temp exposure:||Max Exposure Limit 107.2°C for up to 30 Minutes|
|Storage Temp Range:||Store from -17.8°C to 49°C|
|Temperature Limit:||Works from -17.8°C to 71°C|
|Sold as:||1 each|
|# per Pallet:||100|
Top - DuPont™ Elvaloy® Vinyl
Bottom - Urethane
Product Data Sheet (PDS)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Chemical Compatibility Guide
Care and Storage Guide
Hazardous And Other Wastes (Management and Transboundary Movement) Rules, 2016, Chapter 2, (6), (a)
The occupier shall take all the steps while managing hazardous and other wastes to contain contaminants and prevent accidents and limit their consequences on human beings and the environment;